Welcome to theWashik Photography.

Thank you for stopping by my photography website. I am looking forward to sharing lots of wonderful images and articles with you. Photography is often such a collaborative process and I’ve had the great fortune to work with individuals and professionals from such diverse walks of life and many inspiring artists and performers over the years. I am looking forward to sharing lots of wonderful images with you.

Enjoy and check out all the information and photograph provided through the website and please feel free to comment.


All images posted on this website or other websites are © theWashik Photography, and are not royalty free or Creative Commons. Permission is required for any usage. Contact by Email.

Friday, April 16, 2010

The end of the adventure

Well, everyone - this is the end of the road for this Roon-Boppin' Adventure.  School is done and I am ready to enter the world of photography.
As such, I now have my very own website that I built with my own two hands - well mostly it was my fingers that did all the work.
I hope that you'll all come and visit me at my new website: www.washikamin.com

Here you'll find my portfolios as well as my new blog.  I'm really excited about all of this.  There is much change happening in my life right now and I couldn't be more excited.



Thank you all very much for following & checking out my blog for all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment